1) I have a lot of memories of people. People I’ve survived with. People I’ve lived with. People I’ve changed. People I’ve loved. People I’ve lost forever. I def cherish those who stayed and will stay through thick and thin.
2) I have a lot of other memories too. Of finding happiness in different things. Falling in love (for a couple of times). Falling apart. Being passionate about something. Fighting for others. Fighting for myself. Just having and loving this journey.
3) So much things have changed in my life. I’ve changed so much, for change is, definitely, the only thing that is constant in the world. I’m still kind of scared of it, yet I love the fear at the same time. Most of the time, it leads me to where I’m supposed to be. It keeps me fighting, going, and yearning.
4) It’s never to late to realize that happiness really comes from within. Everyone and everything around us are just mirrors to the happiness we have inside of us. As we grow up, I figure everything really happens for a reason, and we just have to trust that it does so.
5) I still believe in just keeping the faith, seeing the goodness in each day and person, and hanging on to the hope that the world is still a beautiful place, that life is worth living for. We’re all stronger than we think we are. I know I’m stronger than any battle I’d face. I know I can do, be, and reach anything. Cause I just know I can.
So here’s to life, love, and everything in between. Here’s to reaching all of our dreams as well. There’s nothing quite like pouring your heart out on something or someone you love. For love will always be the guiding force of our lives. When you find it, never ever let it go. As long as you’re true to who you are, everything will fall into place.
A Walk to Remember
Landon: Jamie saved my life. She taught me everything. About life, hope and the long journey ahead. Our love is like the wind. I can’t see it, but I can feel it.